Holiday happenings start with a fantastic kitchen and 504 Chitalpa Streetby Chesmar Homes has got one. There’s more than enough quartz-topped counterspace to prep, whip, frost, baste and taste your way through your favorite holiday recipes. Contemporary cabinets keep clutter to a minimum. Want to put the kids to work? Let them cut out festive cookies on the double kitchen islands. Another great thing about this kitchen is that it is available now — just in time for the holidays.
- Beautiful stone-and-stucco elevation
- Daltile Glen-Arbor Grey wood-like tile floors
- Formal dining room for holiday dinners
- Large family room features cozy fireplace and wall of windows
- Primary suite crowned by tray ceiling
- Gorgeous primary bath sports deep soaking tub, separate mudset shower, dual vanities and massive walk-in closet
- Game room for family time
- Convenient utility room
- Covered patio
- 2.5-car garage offers extra storage space
This 2,993-square-foot home is priced at $418,500. MLS#5243715
A Place Called Home
A home is more than a place to keep your stuff. It’s a place where your neighbors wave hi or stop for a chat. It’s a place where your kids can play in your neighborhood park with the same children they go to school with. It’s where the grocery store clerk knows your name. In short, it’s a community. Don’t buy a house, buy a home in Bryson.